<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 16, 2002

Ah, last night. We all got ready for the journalist party, dressed and made up. Suddenly Mr. Pista informs me that I am staying home. Janin, a young Romanian lady married to an older Italian man, nearly gave me the evil eye; spat thrice on my own chest to avert danger. A friend told me about his second sexual experience. How he and three friends hired a prostitute's services for the price of ten packs of cigarettes. Very cheap because she was fat. She didn't move. "First off," she told her seventeen-year-old clients, "I don't suck." Thanks for sharing that story, we all really wanted to know. I told you I would write about it. Bad Wes Craven movie on TV, "The Hills have Eyes."

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc