<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 28, 2003

Since I am busy with all these quizzes I also took the Are You a Bombshell? quiz. I always thought I was the anti-bombshell but I am 55% bombshell because of my champagne habit. To get the other 45% I need to be a certified bombshell I need to wear more bedsheets and remove my bathing suit more often.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc