<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Anisoara is not afraid of me. I think if I weighed only 200 grams and some behemoth stuck its face, with a set of jaws big enough to encircle me, that close to my face, I would run off. Anisoara is very brave.

She is rearranging the Corn Flakes box. I tilted the box on its side so I could watch her while I wash the dishes.

Not to worry, no one will be eating the Corn Flakes. Perhaps my dad, in his usual "Let's be healthy" stance, bought the box years ago. I can't stand healthy cereal. I am more of a Lucky Charms type of personality. But Ani needs her fibre. I donated the box to her. They make a nice playpen for a hamster.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc