<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Sara asked me to be her Friendster. I decided to first try and hunt her down through my network of 137,886 friends - maybe she is already my friend? With about 200 Saras in my personal network I gave up five Saras into my search. It seems that there are another 400 called Sarah.

Last night Sabine and I discussed six degrees of separation and she told me about a German TV show that picked a random taxi driver in Berlin and linked him to Russell Crowe. Every week there would be a new episode with a new person in the chain towards Crowe.

Hollywood stars are boring. I would like to see if I have any connections to Islom Karimov (warp him here) or even more difficult: some sinister African personality like Mugabe (I don't know if you can warp him).

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc