<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 05, 2003

"What's Jagoda?" whispered the woman on my right.

"Strawberry," said the guy in front of me.

My favourite Vancouver Film Fest movie so far: Jagoda in the Supermarket.

I've always wondered how supermarket encounters blossom into romance. I guess I could always attack Save-On Foods and take the muffin boy hostage. Yeah, he seems more than cooperative - zealous almost - in my search for chocolate muffins. I'm sure he would help me hold the SWAT team at bay.

Srdjan Todorovic was the male lead. I find his first name fascinating. There is only one vowel in it. Having the opposite problem myself (a lone consonant), I naturally feel we have some kinship.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc