<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 09, 2003

When I was walking back to my car, alone, through dark streets, there was a nice-looking guy with a Gotta Get a Gund bag in front of me. Oh well, if I am attacked by the weird shuffling man behind me, I thought, Nice Guy can help me. Nice Guy was walking very fast and I was falling into the clutches of the shuffler. So I sped up to make sure Nice Guy was within saving distance. Then Nice Guy must've thought I was about to rob him (meanwhile I was wary of Shuffling Man) and he ducked into a china store. So I was left on the street with Shuffling Man. Luckily I was near my car. In my rearview mirror, I saw Shuffling Man go up Bute and Nice Guy continue down Hastings.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc