<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 28, 2003

Allison is having second thoughts about forming a book club. She approached the local book club but was turned off by the 90-year-old matron on the other end. She wanted a book club for younger types. I made a few suggestions about the sort of books we assign each month, to weed out the old fogeys, and perhaps even advertise it�s a young book club.

Then Kevin remarked that only geeky types go to book clubs. Again I flew in to save the day for book clubs. I mentioned the three very beautiful women who were at the Bookcrossing meeting I attended months ago. If my word is not enough, a fellow at the bar eased his way into our meeting, bewitched by their charms.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc