<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

"Can I pour you a drink?" asked Antonio.

"No."

A few minutes later: "Can I pour you a drink?"

"No. I am not finished this drink."

A third time, "Can I pour you a drink?"

Antonio from Argentina explained that he just wanted to be friendly.

Go be friendly somewhere else! I thought. Since Antonio didn't seem ready to leave, I decided I would have to be the one to leave. Just then Brian appeared and said I was going to the smoking room to be with our friends.

"Was that creepy guy bothering you?" Brian asked.

"You saved me just in time." I said.

Everyone, except non-smoking me, was in the smoking room.

"Was he a good-looking creepy?" asked the girls.

Brian and I looked at each other. "No, he was just creepy."

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc