<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I went to the dollar store district. I found Korean Barbapapa stationary and I rummaged through the entire pile to find the the other pink packages. I found twelve. I stepped away from the stationary section and realized that they would cost me $12. What would I do with so much Barbapapa stationary? So I returned ten of the packages. After all, I could come back for more Barbapapa stationary once I use up my current inventory.

I walked around the store with two packages, yet, just as I finished my tour of the aisles I thought, I already have Japanese Barbapapa stationary and I haven't used that up. Maybe I should write letters first on that set then buy the Korean variety. So I dumped my two sets on a pile of towels and left the store.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc