<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Exploding whale.

Funny about those whale penises.

I stayed at a hotel once that had not one, but two whale penises displayed in glass cases. I didn't know what they were; JJ told me to read the placards. I figured it out by sounding out each syllable (the signs were in Japanese). They were taller than JJ.

If only I could figure out how to use this scanner thing beside me, I would put up a picture of that whale penis.

Oh, and a Taiwanese person said the whale smelled bad? I guess one's nostrils do get inured to bad smells, though I was under the impression that chou doufu smelled like decaying corpses. Imagined the Taiwanese would be used to the stench of decomposition by now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc