<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

I am absolutely delighted to inform you, gentle reader, that my biweekly Value Village trip yielded many goodies. Two jean skirts, a weird velvet skirt with sparkly butterflies, about seven shirts, a pair of fisherman pants, and a $6.50 pair of gorgeous jeans. I also got a new Chinese tanktop that reminds me of a Hokusai. (Today's "Level of Missing Japan" rating is a high seven.)

Sara showed me her fuzzy green Value Village sweater, $5 pricetag still attached. It would make a good costume, she claims.

Sara also told me about her vintage clothing buying trips at a store near Broadway and Main. The shoes she wanted weren't there. The shop owner says all the drag queens buy those shoes. "Damn you, drag queens!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc