<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

I ran out of my darling shampoo & conditioner (that I bought while in Chicago). The same brand is sold here in Canada. Yet something is different. My hair is throwing a tantrum. Same brand, same type, but different hair effects.

It�s like Nutella. The Nutellas in North America, Australia (Japanese Nutella supplies were imported from Down Under), and Eastern Europe (manufactured in Poland) are all different.

Different from the much-preferred original, made in Switzerland, that nectar of the Gods.

The other Nutellas are bitter or don�t have the right texture or hide that miraculous tinge of hazelnut.

My new shampoo & conditioner suck.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc