<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Before I forget. More fascinating Romanian statistics:

1. We are the #9 theatre-going country in the world, with 578 Romanians out of every 1,000 seeing a play each year.

2. Romania made the 7th movie with the most extras. The War of Independence, from 1912, had 80,000 of them.

3. Romania, with 15,000 video rental outlets, is #5 on the top 10 countries with the most video rental outlets.

4. Romania ties with the US at the #6 spot for sulphur dioxide emitters in the world. Um, did I mention I consider myself predominantly Canadian?

5. Romania is #2 on the top 10 spirit-drinking countries in the world. Therefore, it follows that my consumption should be a healthy 4 litres a year. I'll be substituting tuica for tea tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc