<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

An email:

Electric Typewriter in working condition - available FREE to the first person who comes in person to claim it from either Tony or Ibrahim.

I send an email back: "That typewriter is mine!"

But when I get there, some mysterious stranger says, "Yer here for the typewriter? You're too late." Add sinister to mysterious.

Back at my desk, mourning my loss, I get an email from the stranger:

Hello,
You can have the typewriter. I was going to give it to my mom because she only has a manual typewriter but I just talked to her and she said that she doesn�t want it. Enjoy!

So I am the new owner of a the typewriter behemoth from the Pleistocene. Why did I want another typewriter?

Keep me away from free champagne in Las Vegas.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc