<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

One day, Pitt Bull Jen formally asked me for my hamster's hand in Friendsterhood.

"I've heard so much about your hamster, I feel like I know her already," said Jen.

So I divulged Anisoara's email address. The next day (it took me months to get my Friendsters to answer that fast) Anisoara not only had Jen as a Friendster. Midi the Pitt Bull also sneaked in as a new Friendster.

Mind you, I have warned Anisoara of the drawbacks facing a gerbil-sized hamster hanging out with such a tough crowd.

She is at that stage in the hamster lifecycle where she simply won't listen to experience. I suppose she just has to make all the mistakes I made at that age.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc