<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

The site metre here has these amazing results. In the lead, at 30 % are readers belonging to the Central Standard Time Zone. Or perhaps I should say reader. Thank you, Beth, for making me look popular.

West Coast readers make up 26% of my visitors. Thank you, Raspberry.

I just went back to compare statistics. The Eastern Standard Time Zone is now at 30%, leaving the Central Standard Time Zone at 29%. Encroaching from the back is Romanian Standard Time is at 9%. A mysterious 3% of my visitors are from Finland.

Then at 1% are visitors from the middle of Atlantic (Napoleon's ghost), from Western France or the Eastern UK, from Uzbekistan, and from the Philippines.

How exciting that my influence is spreading worldwide.

Er, the hamster has emerged. Time to get back to work.

Anisoara (the hamster) writes: 1wg

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc