<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

I think I am a very nice person. Probably nicer than most.

When social injustice took place (quite a few times), other people looked the other way. Most people just don't want to get involved. Not me. I jump in to save the oppressed party. I tried to save a mentally retarded girl from some sort of scary incident. I once stopped some teenagers from punching an obese classmate. I came between a wife-beater and his wife. Disregarding my own life, I even once told some bullying thugs to shut up.

Then the aggressor turned their full hating attention to me. Probably why most people don't want to get involved. I've been even hit a few times sticking up for the oppressed. They later told me one of the thugs had murdered before.

Now that you have my nice person credentials, forgive me when I tell you that I laughed at this:

What do you do if an epileptic has a fit in the tub?

Throw in your laundry!


Thank you, Morbid Read du Jour.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc