<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

There are so many things for which I am thankful today:

Today's lunch contained three liquor-filled chocolates. One was a Pina Colada, another was a Manhattan. I saved the Banana Daquiri for last. Thanks mom, for helping me booze it up at work.

I am crossing missile hit off my list of desired deaths. Thank you Morbid Fact du Jour for making my lunch that much more palpable.

Thank you to the woman in the truck with the Real Women Drive Trucks bumper sticker for smiling at me. But not so thank you to the bulb-nosed fellow in the van for staring at me so intently at that red light. Turn that frown upside-down, sir!

And thank you to the people of Papua New Guinea for the lovely pig. My village shall feast on it for many generations.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc