<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

There is a problem with my blog that has perplexed many a techie savant. Sometime circa December 15th it began cutting off the bottom. Blogger tells me that I am at the end of a very long queue and I can expect my case to be examined sometime between the breaking of the fourth seal and the coming of the whore of Babylon.

But I do believe that if I shove my way to the front, tossing babies to the wayside and tripping inflatable men, I can move ahead a few steps. Persistence, that is essential if I am to fix my blog before some deathly pale horse can trample over my computer.

Until it works, just refresh or press F11.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc