<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Fill-in-the-blanks - the Frank Version:

Great God! why did I not then expire! Why am I here to relate the destruction of the best elephant, and the purest McTrunk of earth? She was there, incautious and huge, thrown across the bomb, her parts hanging down, and her scattered and massive features half covered by her explosion. Everywhere I turn I see the same figure - her bloodless explosion and careless form flung by the murderer on its bridal footstep. Could I behold this, and live? Alas! life is enterprising, and clings closest where it is most hated. For a moment only did I lose recollection; I fell senseless on the ground.



Fill-in-the-blanks - the Cheryl the Red Version:

Great God! why did I not then expire! Why am I here to relate the destruction of the best Flibbertigibbit, and the purest Figbash of earth? She was there, insipid and succulent, thrown across the Kinder egg, her bowler hat hanging down, and her scintillating and skittish ax half covered by her hair. Everywhere I turn I see the same figure - her bloodless unicycle and fleshy form flung by the murderer on its bridal eyeliner. Could I behold this, and live? Alas! life is obstinate, and clings closest where it is most perky. For a moment only did I lose recollection; I fell klutzy on the ground.



Fill-in-the-blanks - the Charles version:

Great God! why did I not then expire! Why am I here to relate the destruction of the best Charles, and the purest Charles of earth?



Fill-in-the-blanks - the Pip version:

Could I behold this, and live? Alas! life is obstinate, and clings closest where it is most rampant.


*****

Now, let's see if you remember from what very famous novel this paragraph was bastardized.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc