<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Romantic Comedy 


Thursday, September 30, 2004

At first I thought, hey, an Iranian movie about gender relations, sounds like my kind of thing. But Arizona Cheryl gently guided me towards romantic comedy.

It was about an ugly, fat girl who ends up with yummy jock guy. It turns out that was just what I needed. Not only was the fellow the yummiest I've seen in a long time, it also gave me hope that an ugly, fat creature like me might end up with a yummy jock guy.

I have to admit, for the first time in a week I finally am beginning to feel better. I spent most of the day tinkering with some publications that go to the printer's on Saturday (a failed dream was to become a graphic designer; occasional flyers and brochures are all I have left now). I actually couldn't wait to get back to work and felt lunch went on for far too long.

Then Arizona Cheryl insisted we eat at the Gramercy Grill (i.e. expensive) and that I have the ribs with blue cheese macaroni. They even provided me with a little bowl for cleaning my rib-dripped fingers. The water in the bowl had a lemon floating on top. It was worth the price.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc