<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tibbit Time 


Monday, September 20, 2004

I have advanced mad science forward ten notches.

No longer do we face complacent vegetarian rabbits. Thanks to me and a few tiger genes, I have created a cuddly ferocious version of a lagomorph. Captured on film, I unleashed upon little fluffy a wolf fed on yoghurt for a week. The results sent a delighted shudder through me down to the tips of my fingers. I've done it, by Jove!

I bred the sample rabbits, or tibbits. The rabbit's thirty day gestation period ensured that six months later I had an army of tibbits. I then strategically released a few tibbits onto well-trafficked hiking trails. Already news of my creation's invincibility captured major headlines around the country.

Bwa ha ha!

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc