<$BlogRSDUrl$>

New Hamster 


Monday, October 18, 2004

I am off to adopt my new hamster!!!!!!!

Her name is Tina, but she might need a new (Romanian) name. I had lined up Rareş* and Cosmin** as future Romanian hamster names, but I have run out of Romanian female names with no equivalent in English. Any ideas would be welcome.

Finally, I'll have a cute, cuddly thing in my life again!

Tina, baby, I am coming for you!



*Rareş is the name of my first date that my mom set up for me. He was an obese construction worker. Our first date was at an internet cafe where he had me translating his online chats with babes from the Philippines.

**Cosmin is the name of a bizarre chef I befriended while living in a Romanian motel. Cosmin and I would paint glass icons together and laugh at people's underwear in the laundromat.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc