<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nanowrimo Word Count So Far: 1431 


Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Thank you, all, for your comments. I really appreciate your encouragement, especially now, in sickness, with the five-year Neo Citran doing its job far too fervently (I forgot to check the expiry date).

One of you asked what the hell the inmates are. Vampires? Mummies? Werewolves? Zombies?

They started off as vampires because I am Transylvanian and extremely patriotic. However, I must admit that recently - thanks to Shaun of the Dead and 28 Days Later, I find myself in the zombie loyalty camp.

I have an inkling of an idea as to what the inmates in my vampire carnival will really be when they are exposed. But I haven't written that far yet.

Of course the secret weapon to defeat them are axes and hammers.

Though I would like to write chapter three right now, I think I am currently far too sick to continue for the night. But tomorrow I plan for a grueling session at the computer. Then, hopefully I can catch up with Caelan. Because I don't give up money easily, lad.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc