<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Nanowrimo Word Count So Far: 2983 


Friday, November 05, 2004

In the mist of NeoCitran-induced daydreams, I have found a little happiness in the fact that the Na-No-Blog-Mo blog put me on their blog. I feel like a superstar.

The working title for my novel, The Vampire Carnival, has got to go. It seems cheesier by the day. I can't shake the feeling that that editor, with whom I once studied, is shaking her head. She said she hates getting vampire stories.

The other thing I am happy about is the toffee hammer. Having just discovered such things existed, I already included one in me novel. My heroine (who happens to wear this get-up) has a toffee hammer for vampire mice (in tomorrow's chapter five which is already five paragraphs).

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc