<$BlogRSDUrl$>

P.S. 


Friday, November 19, 2004

I am going away for a long time but suddenly I found something happy. There is a small sliver of light at the end of this slimy, dark tunnel.

I dreamt that my coworker was my brother and that my parents took us on a bus tour of Jordan. We stopped at a cave; inside there was a giant room. Coarse desert sand on the ground, with patches of forlorn plants. There were dim lights, perhaps flowing in from the outside. I sank into the sand.

In the far end of the cave, there were shelves. On the shelves were jars of dark amber with seaweed floating in them.

"Cave honey," the attendant told me. "Made by cave-dwelling bees."

I needed to buy some cave honey. For souvenirs. I asked if I could perform a taste test. The first few jars were salty, the sweetness overwhelmed by the seaweed. Not sweet enough. Moving to the next shelf, I was certain that I would find sweet honey.

Just then, the tour guide called us all back to the bus. I hadn't even bought one jar. I think I hastily bought a jar that was lighter in colour - it had to be sweet - and then I woke up.

The Dream Dictionary says this:

Cave: to be in a cave foreshadows change. You will probably be estranged from those who are very dear to you. For a young woman to walk in a cave with her lover or friend, denotes she will fall in love with a villain and will suffer the loss of true friends.

I've fallen in love with plenty o' villains. Next.

Honey: to dream that you see honey, you will be possessed of considerable wealth. (Yes! Money = Happiness.) To dream of eating honey, foretells that you will attain wealth and love. (Yes! Yes! I'll find a use for those toys yet!)

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc