<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tearful Goodbyes 


Wednesday, November 17, 2004

So does life ever get better? Will my luck ever improve? Seems unlikely and no one is making me feel better by saying it will. They can't lie to me. Life will only get suckier.

There's just too much nastiness for me to continue. I feel like writing about what a crappy day I've been having but I know you don't come here for that. So I will be leaving Maktaaq. I don't know when I'll be back. When my luck improves, perhaps?

Like Charles, I might experience a huge influx of amusing ideas to share with you and come back sooner.

I am still writing my novel and if anyone cares, just let me know if you want the next chapter sent to you.

Otherwise, goodbye. It's been nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc