<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Elbow Manoeuvres 


Thursday, December 30, 2004

We're having a discussion over here and we decided to ask the guys who read this blog.

Recent dates have led me to hypothesize that when a man shakes my hand at the end of the date he is a write-off. Like someone who waits over a day to call me back. Just not that into me. Otherwise he would call back immediately. Next!

That much I know for sure.

But, I pointed out to my friend, men are getting trickier. They know I am onto their handshaking ploy. Nowadays I find more men holding my elbow or giving my elbow a pat. Is that the new handshaking, so-long-bitch technique? Or is it a substitute for the elusive first kiss?

Your insight is gratefully appreciated.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc