<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Bang On 


Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Would anyone want to bang you? by phobia
Name:
Favorite Food:
Wants to Bang you:
This many times:143
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Then I thought, am I sure about that? Maybe sushi isn't my favourite food. I mean it wasn't the first thing that popped into my head. Nothing jumped at me. I just picked sushi because at points in my life I really liked sushi. I like sushi more than, say, headcheese, or internal organ sausages. But, if it came down to a fight to the death between sushi and tom yam kum, which would I bet on? So I went with a question mark.

Would anyone want to bang you? by phobia
Name:
Favorite Food:
Wants to Bang you:
This many times:221
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Now when Trent and I are cheating on each other with various celebrities, do mine all have to be cartoon characters?

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc