<$BlogRSDUrl$>

TV Meme for the TV Celibate 


Sunday, March 13, 2005

A while ago, Justy memed me.

"You do realize I don't watch TV," I said.

"You're the second person I sent the meme to, who doesn't watch TV," she said.

But, I like Justy so much and she kindly helped me every time I became paralyzed with knitting fear, that I watched TV today just for her.

My answers to the TV Meme:

1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast box?

Already this is too complicated. I have just figured out what a TV is and now you're throwing new technology at me? I have no idea what a Tivo or Comcast box or iPod or any of those other dangfangled new gadgets are. My first job out of university was tech-related and the dread of those years still reverberates to this day. Next question, please.

2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one?

Yes. I had DVDs of Cheburashka and some Czech cartoons, and I am the proud owner of only one DVD now: Krazy Kat. I do miss those Iron Curtain cartoons, though! (The ex got custody of our great collection of DVDs, art catalogues, the digital video camera, my camera, the multiregional DVD player and MY guide to the birds of Japan.)

3. What was the last TV show that you all watched before reading this message?

Crybaby! Oh, Johnny Baby!

4. List 5 shows you won't miss.

All of them. I stopped watching TV in April 2003 thanks to the Bible Belt Chimp and some Czech bats recruited my TV.

5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick.

A) The girl who writes the Supermodel Personals.

B) The guy who writes Overthinking, because he's still in Costa Rica and fun things must be on TV there.

C) The kid whose blog came up on the first click on that Next Blog button. Just make sure, lad, that you increase your font size. Bigger is always better.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc