<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Banzuke 


Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Lee of the always amusing Tokyo Times drew my name out of a hat to name me winner of a sumo banzuke, a "ranking sheet that not only lists all the wrestlers (around 600), but also all the staff connected with the sport."

This was my second try and I rejoice.

Which got me thinking. I'd like to hand out a prize in return for all of you jostling for my attention. I already promised to send Charles the doll heads for his Christmas tree. Now what else is unique to here that you don't have over there? Maybe something from the Haunted Museum giftshop? Nude photos of the hamster?

I'll have to go shopping or something now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc