<$BlogRSDUrl$>

O-zone Update 


Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Finally! Here is a rather poor quality of the Despre Tine video that I mentioned a month ago.

I've also run into another update on the Dan situation: he got married and moved to the US. I expect to run into him any day now.

And I finally got a copy of the O-zone CD...and...I don't really like it. Sadly, O-zone is a two-hit wonder. Aside from Dragostea din Tei and Despre Tine, the other songs sounded a little whiny. Personally, if I were to choose a boy band whose music would inundate the shopping malls of Hell for eternity, I would go with Animal X.

Though, boys, don't worry; I still love your two great songs more than any other boy band's sole chart topper.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc