<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Trepanation Time 


Monday, April 25, 2005

Dear Dr. Heller,

Perhaps I am the "multi-talented brain" you seek in your "Multi-Talented Brain" advertisement in today's paper. I am a versatile brain, ready to substitute, if necessary, as early as next week. My years of ruminating over the smallest details have provided me with the solid thinking experience you specify as well as the strong pondering skills you desire.

Through my ruminating experiences, I am certain I could give you valuable assistance in managing key brooding projects.

My brain's contract with this body will be expiring in May and I would be interested in making a significant contribution to your organization in a contemplating capacity.

I am sure my services would be useful to you, and I will call you in early next week to discuss brain removal or even a simple lobotomy.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

F.G. Maktaaq

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc