<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Prince Hairy 


Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's old news now:
Recent pictures showed that William (20 [he's 23 now]) had an incipient bald patch at the back of his head, the Mail said, adding the young prince had beaten his uncle Edward in the race to be the youngest bald royal by around 12 months.
I learned only today.

Instead of the "restorative ointments, nettle soup, liquid manure and a diet of potatoes" recommended to his grandfather, I recommend my latest crush's chest hairs. He's got plenty and I am sure he wouldn't miss a few. I know that might stop me from staring in puzzlement - do I feel horror? do I accept it as natural? - at his open collars.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc