<$BlogRSDUrl$>

New York 


Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Yep, I went there again.

And I loved it just as much as I did the first time.

I am, at heart, a big city kind of slicker. I love the world's biggest cities and capitals: Paris, London, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Taipei, Tokyo, Addis Ababa, Tunis, Bucuresti, Cluj, Vienna, Budapest, Strasbourg...

New York is my new love, supplanting my last current favourite (Budapest).

Consider the following:

Central Park 6

and

Central Park 3

Rather fools you, doesn't it? It could be Europe.

But New York doesn't stop there.

Check these out:

DSCN2620.JPG

"Hey, Joey, watch me spin this clam on my finger!"

and

Merry-Go-Round

(this horse is demonic)

and

Stubble Duck

"Donald's Lesser-Known Cousin, Stubble Duck"

and

Win Big Bunny

"Bunny escapes the Titanic"

and

Feed the Clown

"Robot charity towards impoverished clowns"

and

Husky Whale

"Turn your husky into a sperm whale"

and

Fried Shrimp Chicken

"Ugly Hitler shrimp"

Yeah, New York rocks.

(You can see the rest of the New York pictures here and there.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc