<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Buster Keaton Goodies 


Tuesday, December 13, 2005

We are almost at our one-year anniversary of Buster Keaton love. My buddy MaikoPunk, her husband and I discovered Keaton last January when I took out the free videos from the library.

I've watched quite a few:
  • The General
  • Go West
  • Seven Chances
  • Three Ages
  • The Balloonatic
  • My Wife's Relations
  • The Paleface
  • Neighbors
  • One Week
  • The Goat
  • The High Sign
We also started watching the Saphead, which, all story and no action, did not hold our interest for long. Some day I'll watch it in its entirety to complete my education in the Keaton silents. Thankfully, his filmography and my reliance on the whims of the library loaning system means I've got plenty of time to go before I reach my goal.

MaikoPunk did point out one thing: "we realized Scooby Doo and Bugs Bunny had been ripping off Buster Keaton for sight gags all these years."

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc