<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's Delurking Weekend! 


Friday, January 13, 2006

Yes, it's that time I've been waiting for!

Richard heard it's Delurking Weekend through Travis who hear it through Jen. It's the weekend when those blog readers who don't comment or link or send emails can stand up and proclaim their manhood. Or readership. I don't want this place getting too sticky.

Richard's also described the holiday traditions of Delurking Weekend very nicely:
If you're so inclined, I'd love for you to comment and let me know that you read my weblog, and if you have ideas for topics to cover, weblogs or other sites with feeds that I should be reading, or general suggestions for improvement, then that would be nice too. I'm not opposed to a simple "hello" as well.
I'm glad someone invented this holiday. I'm just one of those people who can never wait until Christmas morning to open my presents. I can't sit around and stare at my web stats wondering who my reader in Ljubljana is. I have a burning curiosity to know who these people are (and that there are more than the six or so commenters I have).

To Richard's request, I would also add that people can let me know how they found me. if they find the other details too onerous.

But I'll be happy with just a headcount.

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc