<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hammer Time! 


Thursday, April 20, 2006

It surely can't be normal. I've had MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This stuck in my head for two days now.

Worse, it's been forty-eight hours of singing only the refrain to myself, over and over and over and over again. Only occasionally do I remember to stop, shout "Hammer Time!" and do the Chinese typewriter.

It's highly embarrassing at work, downright dangerous when I'm driving and I break out into the song-and-dance routine.

In order to vanquish my demon, I've decided to confront it. Learn the rest of the song.

Turns out the lyrics have a frequent incidence of the word "oh." In fact, early estimates put the occurrence of "oh" at fifty percent. This makes U Can't Touch This on par with such songs as Funkytown.

Easy enough. Now I need the shit catchers to go with the dance.

Comments:
...chinese typewriter???
 
i assume that chinese typewriter=the running man? becasue thats the only dance move i associate with MC Hammer. i'm trying to picture you in parachute pants but i just can't. if you find any value village, please, take pictures.
 
The Chinese typewriter is that left-right-left dance. I can show you, MaikoPunk, next time we meet. As for the pants, the song is luckily no longer stuck in my head.
 
Post a Comment

Archives

Categories


Coming soon?

Most Commented
Yuck.
Me vs. Kwik-E-Mart


Animals

Asia

Cartoons

Etc